Renderworks Training Course Agenda
All of our industry Vectorworks training courses (such as Vectorworks Landmark, Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Spotlight training) include an element of Renderworks training. As Renderworks is so completely integrated into the Vectorworks application workspace, it is easy to quickly render using standard settings.
Our regular Renderworks masterclass will take you through all the options that enable you to customise your scene to make more of your visuals and help you to win business.
Learn how to:
- Use the lighting tools to create light sources in a scene
- Apply and map Renderworks textures
- Create your own Renderworks textures
- Use the multitude of different rendering modes to achieve just the right look for your design.
- We cover lighting in detail and look at the different options to get just the right look for your model whether it is an interior scene, exterior scene or product visualisation.
- Use Photorealistic and Artistic Renderworks modes
Getting the most out of textures and lighting can give you the edge when pitching for design work.
Ideal for Interior Designers, Architects, Landscape Designers and Lighting and Set Designers, Renderworks training will take your visuals to the next level and avoid you having to render as a separate process in a separate application.