Vectorworks Interior Design Course Agenda
This two day course is ideal for Interior Designers. Regardless of whether you are using Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Spotlight, you will look at how to start with an initial survey to creating a simple interior scene with both 2D and 3D views.
Learn how to:
- Import an external file from an architect or client and ensure it's the right scale/size.
- Establish architectural features such as walls, doors, windows and stairs.
- Use the cabinetry tools and symbol libraries to create Kitchen and Bathroom layouts.
- Once the room and furniture layouts are created, lighting and circuiting plans can then be produced using specialist Vectorworks tools.
- Pull information from the drawing to produce Door, Window and Room Finish schedules.
- Use simple 3D Modelling techniques for creating bespoke objects, and props.
- Create basic lighting and basic rendering with Renderworks.
- An optional third day is available to cover Interiorcad if you have it
This course is a natural follow on from our Foundation course and students can progress to a full 3D modelling course, our more detailed Renderworks course or CINEMA 4D course. Alternatively, a fuller architectural course is available.
The course includes a training manual, tea, coffee, essential chocolate biscuits and a light lunch. Student rates are available.
Call us on 0845 003 7066, where we can talk through your requirements