Vectorwork Landmark for Landscape Architects
Includes Moving to BIM
As Landscape Architects, your needs are somewhat different to those of residential landscape designers. For many of you, BIM is becoming an increasing part of your working life, with requests for BIM compliance included in many invitations to tender.
We've put together this 3 day course to help you move from a traditional 2D drafting workflow, to a process that enables you to make the most of your investment in Vectorworks Landmark, and be ready to talk to your collaborators and stakeholders about BIM projects.
Landscape Architect Training Course Agenda
- Prepare for BIM: What is the purpose of a BIM project. What to expect.
- Organisation and Layout Planning: Standards, Importing, Source Data, Site Model and Site Analysis, Referencing
- Documenting the Site: Buildings, Existing Trees
- Drawing Progression: Resources, Attaching Data and Reporting
- Design Elements: Hard Landscaping, Steps, Plants and Mixed Planted Areas
- Presentation and Coordination: Sheets, Viewports, Details, Sections, Issues and Revisions
- Collaboration: Sharing through IFC, DWG, DWF, and PDF